This study shows that GSH levels decline with both oral & IV glutathione treatment.
- Oral glutathione is not bioavailable. That means it is does not get past the digestive system to get absorbed into the body.
- IV glutathione is available in “hangover” clinics in Las Vegas for $38. Although the glutathione molecule can be delivered intravenously, the molecule is too large to be absorbed by the cells to be useful.
- N-acetylcysteine (NAC) is used by most “hangover” products to enhance glutathione production. Riboceine has been proven to be 300% more effective without the side effects associated with NAC in quantities over 750 mg.
Significant Glutathione Studies
- Cancer is caused by oxidative stress…Dr. Ray Strand
- Effects of oral glutathione supplementation on systemic oxidative stress biomarkers in human volunteers.
- Oxidative stress in the brain leads to neurodegenerative diseases such as dementia, Alzheimer’s, & Parkinson’s: